Call for Nominations: The David Carrington Award for the best Australasian Software Engineering Education Paper
The David Carrington Award for the best Australasian Software Engineering Education Paper is supported by a donation from the late David Carrington through The University of Queensland and is managed by the Australasian Software Engineering Conference (ASWEC) Steering Committee. The award consists of a $1,000 donation and will be presented annually at ASWEC, with the initial award to be presented at ASWEC 2013 in Melbourne.
- Nomination deadline: 3 May, 2013
- Notification of awards: 13 May, 2013
- Award presentation at ASWEC 2013, 4-7 June, 2013, Melbourne, Australia (http://aswec2013.ict.swin.edu.au/)
Nominated papers should address Software Engineering Education, have been published in a refereed conference or journal (can be published in any year or have been formally accepted for publication), should have at least one Australasian author, and preference will be given for work carried out at an Australasian institution. The nominator must have the agreement of all authors before nominating a paper.
Nominations should be emailed as file attachments to the chair of the award committee for ASWEC 2013, Paul Strooper (firstname.lastname@example.org), consisting of the following items:
- Name, address, phone number, and email address of the nominator, who should be one of the authors of the nominated paper.
- A copy of the paper and details of publication.
- A brief statement (one page maximum) explaining why the paper deserves the award.
For inquiries, please contact directly Paul Strooper (email@example.com).